Coronavirus update. Post COVID the Sustainable Health Centre has all necessary protective measures in place and is taking appointments. These should be arranged directly with your practitioner. For the time being drop-in opportunities do not apply without prior agreement. Please ring 01392 213899 to be put in touch with your practitioner.
Do you need to find a new way to get better?
Maybe you have been through the health care system, got the prescriptions, maybe another check up, but still have trouble …
or you have a problem that no one can put their finger on…
or you just want to become healthier, naturally and on your own terms?
There are things you can do!
At the Sustainable Health Centre we offer approaches that can help break a health logjam.
In all cases we offer senior practitioners, with many years of safe practice, who fully respect and work with conventional medical treatments. Each can deliver a new way to look at your health that puts you and your story at the centre and tailors a treatment or learning plan to fit.
NEW! For back-up support on herbal matters please check out the new website at plantguides.net. This is designed especially for patients at the Sustainable Health Centre.
Sustainable Health Centre
Devon EX1 1AJ
01392 213 899
and leave a message if necessary
(we prefer talking to emails!)
- We are a world-leading centre in herbal medicine and are expert in finding medicines that can support you in managing a wide range of health problem.
- We have two senior osteopaths, with over five decades of practice between them, both with additional cranial skills who can help with back, muscle and joint troubles, as well as a wide range of other problems, and in all ages from infancy onwards.
- One of the longest established teachers in Alexander technique in the UK, who can help you learn to ‘change the habits of a lifetime’.
- Psychotherapy, reflexology, yoga and Reiki are also provided at SHC – please ask.
- Louis Bartlett osteopath
- Chris Bury osteopath
- Trisha Hemingway Alexander teacher
- Roberta Hutchins – herbal practitioner, psychotherapist, reflexologist, yoga teacher
- Simon Mills – herbal practitioner